Shiawassee Amateur Radio Association ~ W8QQQ
Whiskey 8 Quack Quack Quack
James P. Capitan Center, Lower Level; 149 E. Corunna Ave.; Corunna, MI 48817
Our ham station is located in Grid Square EN72wx at the EOC Center for James P. Capitan Center, Lower Level.
Latitude: 42.9819 N Longitude: -84.1164 W Alitude: 760 ft
Current Site Path: SARA Home SARA Reference
SARA Reference Materials
Follow the links below for details:
Shiawassee County HSMM/BBHN
Highspeed Multimedia [HSMM] ~ Broadband Ham Network [BBHN] efforts are ongoing by individual members (not a 'club' sponsored activiity). These members provide the operating site networking for the club's Field Day activity. Usually three to six stations, each using a computer logging program on the 'linked system' for smooth operation. Networking details are captured here to assist members in keeping things coordinated for ease of setup.
- Shiawassee HSMM-BBHN Efforts ~ What we have been doing.
- Router Setup ~ Details on converting Linksys WRT54G to BBHN.
- Shiawassee HSMM Standard ~ Standards for Shiawassee County BBHN for better linking support.
Raspberry Pi ~ RPi
Some club members are starting activities using Raspberry Pi 2 and status will be reported here as we have items to report. (starting December, 2015).
- SARA's Raspberry Pi Efforts ~ A quick 'splash'/'flood' of information on the Raspberry Pi, Model 2, with lots of background reference links. Also, link to D-Star (using DV-3000) and the Raspberry Pi.
- SARA's Linux Starting Page ~ A quick view of some really basic Linux.
- SARA's RPi Initial Boot ~ A 'step-by-step' initial boot and look around of RPi.
- Raspberry Overview ~ Raspberry Pi Guides / Projects / Overview.
- Raspberry Pi D-Star Setup Details ~ from Maryland D-Star Group
- N8MDP's Setup DV Access Point Dongle on RPi
Arduino / AD9850 / AD9851 / Si5351 Projects
- Arduino / AD9850 VFO Project ~ Take off from BITX-40 to a DDS VFO project.
- SARA's Mathematics Reference ~ Fractional Equivalents and Formulas for Hams.
- SARA's Electronics Reference ~ Basic Electronics Materials for Hams.
Electronic Component References
- SARA's Capacitor Markings Reference ~ Disc / Monolythic Markings Guide.